Rates & Policies
- Call our Information Booth at (603) 466-3103 (June to September)
Moose Tour Rates:
*Please Note - NH state law requires that children under 7 years of age and are 57 inches tall or shorter must ride in a federally approved car or booster seat. The Gorham Moose Tours do not provide booster seats for children and guests are responsible to supplying their own.
Moose Tour Policies
- The Town of Gorham shall be held exempt from liability for any injury, death or lost / stolen items, whether while boarding, during, or disembarking our tour bus.
- Moose and other wildlife can be dangerous and safety should be taken into consideration at all times. Customers are responsible for their own actions and safety.
- Smoking, alcoholic beverages and illegal narcotics are not allowed on town property. These areas include; town common, information booth and tour buses. Bus drivers have the right to deny any passenger they feel may be a safety issue during the tour. This includes anyone who acts or seems under the influence of alcohol, drugs or is being unruly.
- There are no bathrooms on the bus. There are bathrooms available at the Information Booth prior to and after the tour as well as a stop at a rest area (portable toilet) during the tour.
- No pets, food or drinks (other than water bottles) are allowed on the bus.
A full refund will be issued if cancellation is received at least 48 hours prior to departure time of scheduled tour.
No Moose Viewed During Tour Policy
Our success rate, for seeing moose over the last 14 years, runs between 93% - 97%. Remember, moose are wild animals and are unpredictable. We will do everything to ensure you have fun and learn about moose, other wildlife and our historical area.
We Reserve the Right to Refuse Business For any Reason