- The quarterly meter and billing charge is $5.90. The water rate is $4.16 per 100 cubic feet (750 gallons).
- Quarterly Minimum Charge for Water based on 0 to 1200 cubic feet usage is $55.82.
- The Sewer rate is $5.65 per 100 cubic feet based on 80% water meter flow.
- Quarterly Minimum Charge for Sewer based on 0 to 1200 cubic feet usage is $61.04.
Water Filtration Plant Bond Repayment
- Quarterly Minimum Charge for the Water Filtration Plant based on 0 to 1200 cubic feet usage is $6.34.
- Anything exceeding 1200 cubic feet will be surcharged at 12.82% of the water service amount
The owner of the property is ultimately responsible for the water & sewer bill. Any arrangements for payment with tenants are between tenants and the property owner only, not the Water & Sewer Department.
If there is a water leak or other problem, please contact the Water & Sewer Department for assistance.
Please remember that you are responsible for any repairs made on your water & sewer service over its entire length from your property line to your water meter, as well as inside your home or building.
Contact the Water & Sewer Department for information on other Rules, Regulations, and Policy Matters.